Terms & Conditions – Airport Transfers
Customers are required to read these terms and conditions before booking.
By paying a deposit payment, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Thank you for choosing Herdwick Travel for your Airport Transfers Service. We pride ourselves on providing a professional service at all times. These terms and conditions and provided to protect you, your passengers and us as a business. If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, then please contact us before placing a booking request.
How to Make a Booking:
- Please use our online Booking Request Form to send us details of your required transfer, ensuring you complete and fields accurately.
- Upon receipt of your request, staff will check the availability and reply by email, confirming whether we can accommodate your request as well as a final price.
- Should you decide to go ahead with your booking, we will require a deposit to be paid within 7 days of confirmation. Your balance will be payable no later than 14 days prior to your departure date.
- Where your departure is within 14 days of booking, the full cost of your booking will be payable at the time of booking.
- A deposit equivalent to 35% of the total booking cost is payable within 7 days of booking your transfer booking.
- Deposits are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The outstanding balance for your booking should be paid no later than 10 days prior to departure. This includes the cost of any return journeys where booked.
- Balance payments are refundable in accordance with our cancellation clause below.
Customer Cancellations and/or Non-Arrivals:
- In all circumstances, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Should you need to cancel your booking, the following charges shall apply:
- Notice of 24 Hours or more – Refund of your balance payment only.
- Notice of less than 24 hours – No refund – 100% of the cost shall apply.
- Should you need to change your booking
- To another date within 30 days of your original booking, then a £15.00 administration charge shall apply, provided a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is provided.
- Where less than 24 hours’ notice is provided, our cancellation policy shall apply.
- The full cost of the journey shall apply where passengers have booked a return transfer and they fail to arrive at the time, the date or on the flight booked. A new booking will need to be placed for the return journey home, subject to availability.
Flight Delays or Cancellations:
- In the event of a flight delay or cancellation, passengers must notify us immediately by telephone on +44(0)1539644048. We will do our utmost to accommodate your revised travel arrangements subject to driver and vehicle availability, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Booking arrangements can be moved up to a maximum of 28 days after your initial travel date provided a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given. This will incur a handling charge of £15.00 and may also incur extra costs depending on any change of time and date. This service will depend on our availability, but we will do our best to meet your requirements, however, we cannot give a guarantee.
- In the event of any circumstances changing whilst customers are away then again, we must be informed immediately.
- The total number of passengers must not exceed the number pre-booked on any journey and the cost is inclusive of one standard suitcase and one small piece of hand luggage per person. Excess luggage must be advised in advance of the travel date or at the booking stage and may incur a charge.
- It is occasionally necessary to bring a collection time earlier than originally arranged due to unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, snow etc.
The company retains the right to change its Term & Conditions without notice.